We offer a full RIS/PACS system capable of transmitting data to our facility: a teleradiology system based on DigRa software.
Short description of the technical and functional facts: An integrated RIS/PACS teleradiology system
- capable of buffering, safe transmission and sharing of medical images in DICOM 3.0 standard between a subserver in a remote location and our RIS/PACS server at Medical Centers The Medici
- supported formats: DICOM JPEG LossLess, JPEG LS, JPEG Lossy, Encapsulated PDF,
- enables integration with a qualified digital signature of the interpreting specialist
- Autorouting function allowing automatic transmission of images to specific diagnostic stations or main server depending on type of the study and implemented protocols.
- In case of any patient personal data or study data changes in RIS system the data is automatically updated in central RIS/PACS server
- Quick information about Implementation Research in the system RIS / PACS
- CD/DVD writing via in-buit application or an automated robot.
- Encrypted transmission between the subserverr and the RIS/PACS server at the consulting facility or diagnostic stations (depending on DICOM workflow)
- Access to PACS system modules available from stations with an installed SSL certificate, after the system confirmes the identity of logged operator.
- To ensure maximum security we provide the connection between the high-end edge routers, for transferring research through a secure VPN channel
- Integration with any software operating in HL7 file exchange technology
- We do Access System RIS / PACS in the cloud with the possibility of remote description Research in our institution Using Services RadiBox:
- We offer access to RIS/PACS cloud system utilizing RadiBox software.